[ltp] Linux, Thinkpads and IBM warranties

Tony linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:08:28 -0400

Although it does mention on another page that this should not be done often=

"Replace the HDD only if you upgrade it or have it repaired. The
connectors and bay of the HDD were not designed for frequent changes,
or drive swapping."

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=3DMIGR-54351