[ltp] Disk Imaging Software

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:41:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations regarding disk imaging software.  I have
a dual boot Windows / suse linux t40p, and I'm using ntfs for one windows=

partition.  AFAIK there isn't any open source software which can write to=

NTFS partitions, and knoppix doesn't help me out here.  Is there any comm=
ercial
software which does this?  I looked at Norton Ghost, and it says it can
handle ext3, but will only work for LILO on the MBR.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

TIA

Vijay

Tiscali bringt Sie sicher ins Web.
Mehr Qualit=E4t, mehr Leistung, mehr Sicherheit -
Webhosting f=FCr alle zu einem g=FCnstigen Preis.
http://www.tiscali.de/webhosting/