[ltp] Fan problem

Ovidiu Achim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:32:10 +0200

Hi,

Thanks again.
The only difference seems to be my M9 ATI video card. By this is not justif=
ying
the temperature differences.=20

Conclusion: one of ibm-acpi or your mobile meter is wrong.=20

Are there any more sophisticated softwares in Windows for monitoring the
sensors? What about GPU sensor? Has somebody played with the ATITool
(http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/)?

Thanks,
Ovi