[ltp] USB hubs

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:58:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Nate wrote:

> You need a powered usb hub (one that needs additional power).

_If_ you have peripherals that take significant power from USB (floppies,
HDs, fans, etc.).  I have some that don't take any, or take very little.

> I don't think you can go wrong with name brand like Belkin.

Me, I avoid Belkin gear, as it seems to be substandard.

TAURUS:  You will never find true happiness - what you gonna
do, cry about it?  The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up,
do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep.  -- Weird Al