[ltp] Fullscreen mode in games

Yoni Levy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 06 Aug 2005 17:13:57 +0300

Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 12:57 +0300, Yoni Levy wrote:
>

>>The problem is, once I choose to go full screen, the graphics and
>>everything remain the same size they were before,
>>

>Try hitting Fn-F8.
>
>If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to look in your BIOS for a
>setting called something like "display expansion" or "HV expansion" and
>turn it on.  Exactly how you do this depends on what kind of Thinkpad
>you have.

Again I'll note that my model is r50e.
The Fn-8 key doesn't seem to have any functionality (there isn't anything in blue on the key), and so that doesn't work.
I don't think I need to change stuff in the bios settings, since it used to work before i re-installed my operating system ...
Any other ideas ? maybe there's some software i need to install ?

Thanks for replying