[ltp] Re: Synaptics touchpad mostly-disappeared!

Fionn Behrens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:34:58 +0200

On Fr, 2005-08-05 at 11:22 -0600, Ben Pearre wrote:
> It looks like some other people have been having similar problems, but
> I couldn't yet make anything work for me.  I can get events with
> synclient but not in X!

Make sure that the package "xorg-driver-synaptics" has been properly
installed. If it is not there, then apt-get it and you'll probably be
fine again.

br,
	Fionn
--
"Why, of course, the people don't want war ... But after all it is the
 leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a