Antwort: [ltp] thinkpad t43 suspend

Matthias Runge linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:04:28 +0200

Hello,

I had the same problem. Try to patch and recompile your kernel, as there
is a known problem with the SATA-Controller.
You might find interesting information for your problem in the
thinkpad-wiki
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_make_ACPI_work

After patching and compiling my own kernel, my t43 suspends to both, to
RAM and to disk. Wakeup is no problem.

Matthias

--
Matthias Runge