[ltp] Fan always on problem... does it happen on R52 with the Intel Media Gr

Leon Brokken linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:38:59 +0300

I believe some time ago a script was posted (by Rivier?) that should
take care of automatically stopping/restarting the fan. Maybe he could
post it again, as I would also be interested to see if it works for me
on a T41.

Cheers, Leon.

--
Leon J.S. Brokken
Dept. of Anatomy, Inst. of Biomedicine, University of Turku