[ltp] Fan always on problem... does it happen on R52 with the Intel Media Gr

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:29:16 +0200

Thanks a lot for the help, now I see that it's a "feature" on this
machine, but you can control it with Linux... I'll evaluate both
models and decide what's best for me.

Thanks again,
Jaime