[ltp] Fan always on problem... does it happen on R52 with the Intel Media Gr

Leon Brokken linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:57:30 +0300

I've checked the archives, but can only dig up the init script, not the
ibm_manage_fan.sh script.
Could someone please post it again, or giveme a pointer as to where to
find it?

Not that my T41 is noisy at all, but it would be nice to not be running
the fan if not necessary.

Cheers, Leon.

--
Leon J.S. Brokken
Dept. of Anatomy, Inst. of Biomedicine, University of Turku