[ltp] Fan always on problem... does it happen on R52 with the Intel Media Gr

Leon Brokken linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:37:11 +0300

Thanks Honey,

I've been looking for those, but I'll give it a closer look with your
suggestions.

Cheers, Leon.

--
Leon J.S. Brokken
Dept. of Anatomy, Inst. of Biomedicine, University of Turku