[ltp] Preferred distro for Thinkpads?

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:46:47 +0200

------=_Part_3043_19427294.1124030807414

Hi, I'm currently a Fedora Core 4 user on my PC. I'm thinking about trying =
a=20
different distro on my new Thinkpad R52.

I would like to know what distros are you using, and if there is a "best=20
distro" for Thinkpads. I'm thinking about installing Debian Sarge, maybe=20
Ubuntu.

--=20

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com
jabber: capitanplaneta ARROBA jabberes PUNTO org
webs: http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/

------=_Part_3043_19427294.1124030807414

Hi, I'm currently a Fedora Core 4 user on my PC. I'm thinking about trying =
a different distro on my new Thinkpad R52.<br>
I would like to know what distros are you using, and if there is a
&quot;best distro&quot; for Thinkpads. I'm thinking about installing Debian
br>email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com<br>jabber: capitanplaneta A=
RROBA jabberes PUNTO org<br>webs: <a href=3D"http://capitanplaneta.blogspot=
.com/">