[ltp] Preferred distro for Thinkpads?

Christopher Sawtell linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:32:47 +1200

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:46, Jaime Iniesta wrote:
> I would like to know what distros are you using,
I have been a very happy Gentoo user for about two years. Now that a Graphical
Installer has become available Gentoo will quickly become very much more
approachable than it was in the past.

>  and if there is a "best distro" for Thinkpads.
There isn't one. Your choice is so influenced by your level of skill, personal
needs, preferences, the amount of time you have to set up your machine,
etc.etc., that it becomes as subjective as your choice of "Articles of
Faith". I'm not going to enter that particular realm.

--
CS