[ltp] Preferred distro for Thinkpads?

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:08:59 +1200

--nextPart2000951.nHfk6Yrj28

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:46, Jaime Iniesta wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently a Fedora Core 4 user on my PC. I'm thinking about trying
> a different distro on my new Thinkpad R52.

If you could tell us why you are thinking of switching, we might be able to=
=20
answer more specific questions.

=46or instance...

"I want something that supports all of the R52 out of the box without=20
tweaking, as it's for my Mom, who doesn't want to know anything about=20
computers"

or

"I want to look under the hood more, and learn about Linux internals"

or

"It's for someone who is blind"

or

"I want to use all of the Thinkpad, but optimize it for games"

or

=2E..

Cheers,
Bret