[ltp] Debian Sarge Installation on Thinkpad T41

Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:56:47 -0400

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 00:05 +0200, Andreas Loeffler wrote:
> i recently compiled the ibm_hdaps driver for the aps system on my
> t41p ... this works, you can read out values from the accelerometer.
> i think aps is also in some of the x series thinkpads.

Does it protect anything, or does it just print out values?  I can see
this encouraging bad behavior if all it does it print out values. :)

"Let's see how fast this s-o-b will go!  Whoo, hoo!"

*  Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV <tomalek@mindspring.com>
*  Chemistry instructor / Mad scientist / Linux enthusiast!
*  Web: http://home.mindspring.com/~charletiv/