[ltp] Debian Sarge Installation on Thinkpad T41

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:27:59 -0400

I wanted to correct myself on this.  The T41 does have the HDAPS.  The
T42 I believe includes the second generation of pentium M processors.  I
got the order things got updated in confused.

Joel