[ltp] Active Protection System

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:40:20 +0200

------=_Part_535_18953822.1124181620356

Is the APS part of the hard drive? I mean, is it built in the HD?

I'm planning of installing Linux on another hard drive I have, not on a=20
partition on the original drive. So I wonder if the APS that comes with the=
=20
R52 will work also with that other hard drive.

--=20

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com
jabber: capitanplaneta ARROBA jabberes PUNTO org
webs: http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/

------=_Part_535_18953822.1124181620356

Is the APS part of the hard drive? I mean, is it built in the HD?<br>
I'm planning of installing Linux on another hard drive I have, not on a
partition on the original drive. So I wonder if the APS that comes with
Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta<br>email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO c=
om<br>jabber: capitanplaneta ARROBA jabberes PUNTO org<br>webs: <a href=3D"=
http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/">
http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/</a>

------=_Part_535_18953822.1124181620356--