[ltp] Active Protection System

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:57:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 10:40 +0200, Jaime Iniesta wrote:
Is the APS part of the hard drive? I mean, is it built in the HD?
>=20
> I'm planning of installing Linux on another hard drive I have, not on a p=
artition on the original drive. So I wonder if the APS that comes with the =
R52 will work also with that other hard drive.

the motion sensor (accelerometer) is mounted on the motherboard,
therefore aps should be pretty independent from your actual hard drive.

andreas