[ltp] Debian Sarge Installation on Thinkpad T41

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:26:37 +0200

--=-7r5k9ZY1TGrTRz/nl/Nz

Hei Alejandro,

> How about if you 2 smart asses try to make the driver yourselfs? The
> driver is being worked, not many people is interested in this feature,
> maybe because they don't have $20000 in data value in the hard drives.
>=20
> Some folks are working and asking LKML on how to make the HD to *really*
> park and make it safe for the users.
>=20
> If you wish and care about making it work, please take a look at the
> software and send as many patches as you want.

don't get this wrong, i admire the work that is being done here - as i
admire every work being done in this spirit. And i'm really glad that
finally some capable developers got their hands on this. Doesn't keep me
from taking things funny from time to time, though.

I would like to send patches if i would have the coding skills. I don't.

No offense was meant by this.

Andr=E9.

--=-7r5k9ZY1TGrTRz/nl/Nz

--=-7r5k9ZY1TGrTRz/nl/Nz--