[ltp] Debian Sarge Installation on Thinkpad T41

Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:40:08 -0400

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 22:09 -0600, Alejandro Bonilla Beeche wrote:

> How about if you 2 smart asses try to make the driver yourselfs? The
> driver is being worked, not many people is interested in this feature,
> maybe because they don't have $20000 in data value in the hard drives.

Why is it that when anyone asks about the status of a driver, *someone*
comes up with this response?  Me, I was just curious as to what the
current driver actually *did* - in case I were to purchase a Thinkpad
with this feature in the future.

Right now, none of my Thinkpads has the APS system, so I doubt that I
could submit many useful bug reports. :)

*  Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV <tomalek@mindspring.com>
*  Chemistry instructor / Mad scientist / Linux enthusiast!
*  Web: http://home.mindspring.com/~charletiv/