[ltp] activating 3 button on a t40p under debian sarge

Leon Brokken linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:26:48 +0300

I might be missing the point here (so sue ME), but on my T41 all of the
buttons work well, with the middle trackpoint button acting exactly as
pressing the leftand right button...

--
Leon J.S. Brokken
Dept. of Anatomy, Inst. of Biomedicine, University of Turku