[ltp] activating 3 button on a t40p under debian sarge

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:15:01 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Leon Brokken wrote:

> Same here on T41 with Slackware, except that the scrolling circle thing
> works in Firefox too. Maybe in more apps but I haven't really explored
> that. All buttons worked out of the box, and after installing synaptics
> also the extra features of the touchpad are enable (scrolling on the
> side and bottom, tap corners, 2 or 3 finger taps, the whole lot).
>
> Honey:
> I upgraded BIOS to the latest, so maybe there's a difference with your
> setup?

Leon - maybe.  I always avoid the slightly torturous task of
upgrading the BIOS if I can - I always get stuck in a BIOS vs
Embedded Controller thing and get annoyed..!  I'm also afraid it'll
break something.  But maybe I'll try - it's been a while...

The Thunderbird behaviour you're all describing (I don't use it)
sounds an awful lot like Firefox with the All-in-One Gestures
plugin...