[ltp] Re: I bought the R52 !!!

Leon Brokken linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:11:15 +0300

--Boundary_(ID_yX0QDlLzAdj/sdBD1qy3pQ)

Josh Battles wrote:

>Leon Brokken said:
>

>>Next will be to replace the bootscreen with the Intel/IBM crap!
>>

>sorry about the double post, I got a little hasty with the send button...
>
>Anyway, is there a BIOS hack out there that will allow you to change this?  I
>remeber a long time ago I changed the boot logo on my old 486 to something
>other than the little energy star logo but I can't remember how I did it.

Yes there is, check http://www.bootsplash.org/kernel.html

Cheers, Leon.

--Boundary_(ID_yX0QDlLzAdj/sdBD1qy3pQ)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Josh Battles wrote:
 cite="mid23759.66.73.245.4.1124463479.squirrel@webmail.omg-stfu.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Leon Brokken said:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Next will be to replace the bootscreen with the Intel/IBM crap!
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
sorry about the double post, I got a little hasty with the send button...

Anyway, is there a BIOS hack out there that will allow you to change this?  I
remeber a long time ago I changed the boot logo on my old 486 to something
other than the little energy star logo but I can't remember how I did it.
  </pre>
Yes there is, check <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.bootsplash.org/kernel.html">http://www.bootsplash.org/kernel.html</a><br>
Cheers, Leon.<br>

--Boundary_(ID_yX0QDlLzAdj/sdBD1qy3pQ)--