[ltp] Re: I bought the R52 !!!

Michelle Klein-Hass linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:53:50 -0700

On Friday 19 August 2005 01:46 pm, Andr=E9 Wyrwa wrote:
> Man,
>
> > Well, one of the major reasons I purchased a Thinkpad (besides
> > durability) was because it's all black and very plain looking.
>
> i should really start collecting some of these quotes for ThinkWiki.

<SET channel Edna Mode=3DON>
DAH-Ling! Don't you know that black goes with EVERYTHING! I mean, every gir=
l=20
MUST have a Little Black Dress in one's closet! Honey, a ThinkPad is like a=
=20
Little Black Dress you take with you and go online with! You don't have to=
=20
worry about color coordinating like those Apple laptops...why DID they stop=
=20
making the Pismo PowerBook? Don't they know that metallic is way too flashy=
=20
for daytime use?
<SET channel Edna Mode=3DOFF>

(If you haven't seen "The Incredibles" you might not get the reference. Go =
and=20
do it...it's funny as hell and the animation is eye-popping.)

Take care,
Michelle
=2D-=20
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273
Brought to you by Linux, KDE and KMail...try it, you'll like it!