[ltp] S3 Suspend works, resuming half-wakes R50e w/gentoo

John Hunt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:42:36 +0100

--=-LHAvlaY9UFTSd39FYU5/

Woot!

Wow, that's really been affecting my LIFE for about a week. Thank you so
much. I'll write a howto now...on my site and perhaps on the thinkpad
wiki if I can.

I think I owe you a beer, got a paypal account?

Cheers very much,
John.

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 08:51 +0200, brenner-ltp@gymglish.com wrote:
> > When I suspend my laptop, it only half wakes from the suspended state
> > when I hit Fn+F4. Here's what happens:
>=20
> > If anyone can help, you can! Thanks in advance.
> > I promise to write a decent howto guide on my website if anyone can hel=
> > me get this working!
>=20
> If you follow the thread here:
> http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2005-July/0274=
74.html
>=20
> You will be able to resume, however, your X will probably not be useable =
> If you manage to get S3 resume work as it is supposed to on an R50e, I am
> very interested...
>=20
>=20
> Best regards,