[ltp] Its not heat, its not memory... what is it?

John Hunt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:04:14 +0100

--=-CqstFtNwUjjJ9bqeLygD

CVS version of your video driver? Hmm...unless it locks up with a stable
one, I don't think you can rule everything out, unless you know exactly
what that driver is doing...which you might do! I don't know for sure.

I wouldn't be so sure that theres no way a kernel-land program can't
cause a lock up. Yes unlikely, impossible, no.

Having said this, I'm no guru.

John.

--=20
John Hunt <jrh@geodata.soton.ac.uk>