Numlock on T20 (was Re: [ltp] Gentoo Linux ( 2.6.13-rc6 ) running on T20 900 mhz laptop)

John Shillinglaw linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:41:10 -0400

Thanks for the reply,

However, that was not what I was asking, I _know_ about shift-lock on
the laptop, however on the small keyboard, pressing shift and lock every
time I need to navigate in a game, etc is a pain.

What I want to know is, does anyone know how to map the thinkpad's
shift-lock ( shift-ScrlLK) to a SINGLE key, say F11 or PrtSC so I can
turn the num pad on and off easier.

THanks,
John