[ltp] t22 battery replacement dead?

Robert Kleemann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:34:44 -0700

I have no idea if this will work with the disk doctor floppies, but
thinkwiki has some info on how to create a boot CD out of a floppy image:

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/BIOS_Upgrade#Creating_a_Bootable_CD_from_a_Floppy_Image

I successfully created a boot cd out of some network firmware floppy
upgrade disk.

Robert.