bootable cdrom for thinkpad T2x (t22) Re: [ltp] t22 battery replacement dead?

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:20:12 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I've done it, a fully functional copy of all three disks on a bootable
cdrom.
I'm not sure of the legalities of this so if someone thinks this is bad,
tell me about it. Other than making it into a bootable cdrom I haven't
changed any content on the disks, to the point that when it asks you to
put floppy 2 in place you just hit a key and it loads it ;)

Heres the image for those interested, this is for the T2X series thinkpad

http://www.mypchelp.com/~dsmith/ibmutil/ibm_t22_pcdiag.iso

Just use nero to burn that and voila

I had to use WinImage to create a floppy image with disk 1, then modify
its size and used nero's options to make a boot disk and made it into an
iso for ease of use.

-- dave