bootable cdrom for thinkpad T2x (t22) Re: [ltp] t22 battery replacement dead?

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:29:36 -0500 (CDT)

On my t22 i used the windows util to update the bios..

maybe you arent running windows.. is it just one disk? its real easy to
use nero and virtual disk to turn a single bootable floppy image into a
boot cd.

-- dave