[ltp] Any webcam staying on top of a Thinkpad R51 ?

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:52:18 -0500 (CDT)

Thierry said:
> Hello,
>
> I'm desperately looking for a webcam that would stay firmly on the top
> of my R51's big screen.
> I've tried the Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks, but it cannot open wide
> enough to grasp the !large! side of the monitor.
> Same results with a Labtec Notebook Webcam.
>
> Before I go back hunting, does anyone have a good recommendation?

I've got an old Creative Labs webcam "Live!" that fits on my screen awesome.
Maybe check out some of their new products.

I've got a T42, but I can't imagine that the top of your screen would be much
thicker than mine.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com