[ltp] Re: Partitioning - how to keep IBM recovery partition active?

Lior David linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:33:25 +0200

Thanks, but I already know how to resize the XP partition.

Now what I want to know is, how to partition the HD so I will still=20
be able to access the hidden partition during boot?

I have tried to do it manually, but made the hidden partition hidden
from the boot sequence. probably keeping the hidden partition at the
end of the physical HD is not good (when hitting the "access IBM"
during boot i saw a gray screen with boot options, not the IBM
recovery software, as intended.

BTW: Should I add the [ltp] in the subject myself? isn't it automatically a=
dded?