[ltp] Partitioning - how to keep IBM recovery partition active?

Lior David linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:46:56 +0200

thanks for the quick reply!
I couldn't find the answer to my question, so let me explain myself
(due to my bad English :)

Should I create (using parted) the linux partitions AFTER the recovery
partition?
Then configure NTLDR to boot from the third (linux) partition?
After that I should be able to boot to the recovery partition as usual?

Sorry for the nag, but I need your help doing that crucial step. I had
to format my entire drive and restore it to the factory settings
(using the recovery disks) after my last try failed.