[ltp] CD-RW for T23?

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:10:13 -0500 (CDT)

i bought one on ebay for about $55 plus shipping, used. works fine. i have
a t22 but im pretty sure the same drive will work in your t23.

its a 24x read, 10x write cdr- there are lots of different ones out there,
be sure to get one thats a combo cdrw/dvd and try to avoid the slower ones
of course (which seem to cost the same) which are 8x read, 8x write
(slow!)

-- dave