[ltp] OT: Need CE-Utility Diskette

Felix E. Klee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:40:22 +0200

At Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:18:16 +0200,
Felix E. Klee wrote:
> Does anyone know where to obtain the CE utility diskette for the
> iSeries 1200 (1161-267 in my case)?

Some further information:

* The Web Doc ID of the disk is MIGR-4LPKLL.

* I found an archive of the IBM PC Company BBS FTP Site:

  http://ps2supersite.homedns.org/pccbbs

  Unfortunately, though, it's dated December 13, 1999 and thus doesn't
  contain the data concerning the iSeries 1200 which AFAIK was first
  shipped in mid 2000 (I bought mine on August 2000).  The archive does
  contain the CE Utility Diskette II for iSeries 1400 models, but this
  is likely not of much use to me (file name: "ceuiq102.exe", Web Doc
  ID: "MIGR-493UYM").

--
Felix E. Klee