[ltp] Small (and old?) thinkpad?

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:01:52 -0400

--=-=-=

I'm not familiar with all the Thinkpad models, but I've been very
happy with my T42p. Now I find that I'd like to get a very small
laptop to take with me on vacation, something in the 12" or smaller
size. It doesn't need to have a lot of horsepower, just something I
can use to collect digital images off my flashcards and maybe do a
little wifi email occasionally.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Linux friendly thinkpad that
fits those parameters? Something a few years old that I can find on
ebay would be ideal. :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

=2D-=20