[ltp] Linux approved scanner/printer combination

Nate linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:16:25 -0400

It is the beginning of another school year and I find myself wanting to
scan my homework before I turn it in. Coincidentally, I am very serious
about switching to linux on my T41, and would like my hardware to be
linux friendly.

I don't need top of the line speed or anything like that. I just need
something that can scan and print in black and white. Pluses would be
Automatic Document Feeder, and color printing in that order.

What do you guys use already, or can suggest?

-Nathan