[ltp] R52 - ACPI - 18586MM

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:37:26 -0400

Just my two cents. What's the result of these commands?
ls /proc/acpi/ibm
cat /var/log/messages|grep ibm_acpi

what happen if you try to do:
modprobe ibm_acpi experimental=3D1 hotkey=3Denable,0xfff

what if you don't use frambuffer for console?

what video driver do you use? open source or ATI?

if you do df -h do your hard drive show up as sda or hda?

what happen if you do=20
echo -n 3 >/proc/acpi/sleep

Answering these might help you pinning down the problem.
Good luck.
Jiang