[ltp] Linux approved scanner/printer combination

John Shillinglaw linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:43:58 -0400

I have an HP PSC 1315v I bought from walmart. I have not bothered to
attempt scanning ( started to configure it once, but never got back to
it ).

However, it works great with my T20 laptop, copies, scans, prints
( scanner has a lid, so you could scan books, etc). I also just
discovered after printing 566 pages of the j2me java docs ( for phones),
that the print cartridges can be easily refilled. And as mentioned, hp
has extensive docs on getting it working with linux.

John