[ltp] Problem with ACPI Standby on G41

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:48:36 -0400

That's why I asked whether your Hard drive show up as SATA. see my old
email about how new  Dothan chipset on samona platforms give you
trouble. I'm afraid you need to patch your kernel again. I quote from
my old post
http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2005-August/029046.html
might help you. Basically try the first patch to see whether they solve
your suspend to ram problem. If you're using older kernel I'm afraid
you need to upgrade to 2.6.12 or backport the patch to older kernel.
That would surely help other people out there, too.
Jiang