[ltp] R50e not resuming from S3: either hard-lockup or reboot

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:30:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

If you follow the thread here:
http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2005-July/027474.html

You will be able to resume, however, your X will probably not be useable ...
If you manage to get S3 resume work as it is supposed to on an R50e,
with X still working, I am very interested...

Best regards,
Antoine