[ltp] Temperature problem with my T41p

Bobby linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 04:25:52 +0800

Hi,

I use the on_demand governor so when burning the speed increase until =20=

1700 Mhz (Pentium-M Bania), but if I clock down the cpu to 600 Mhz : =20
the temperature stay under 50=B0

I'm using the cpufreqd daemon, but I will try cpuspeed if you say you =20=

use it and work fine, I will try it

Thx a lot for your help. Keep in touch.