[ltp] Temperature problem with my T41p

Bobby linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:47:39 +0800

Hi,

In fact I found why the temperature was so high : the fucking repair
center doesn't know the thermal paste between fan assembly and cpu/
gpu. They change 2 times my motherboard in 3 months : they let 2
times the old thermal paste ...

Thx for everybody for help me with this problem : it's solved.

nb : I'm in China so don't worry about other repair center :D