[ltp] considering t43p... is the lenovo quality okay?

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:55:45 +0000

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

Hello Brad!

> I'm about ready to upgrade my t40...
> but I'm worried about the build quality of the new t43p.
I have an R51 and now a T43. This is also an Levono product. I had
problems with the T43 but I cannot say if it is a quality problem. But
the repair service is the same and the change me everything quick.

My R51 and my T43 made in China. And I believe that they are made in the
same company building. I think that they have the same quality
standards because the want to buy many Thinkpads. And one quality deficit
and the plan is distroyed.

> Anybody have a relevant story?

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20
         =20
--                                                      =20
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de         =
 =20
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.o=
rg.