[ltp] Re: [ANN] tp_smapi - a new Linux SMAPI driver

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:18:19 +0100

--z9sQuz+HmDh2hVO4

Hello.

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 08:47, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>=20
> On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 00:38, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> >=20
> > Peter,  Stefan, Csillag: thanks for the reports! Maybe your laptops
> > (R40, T40p and G41) don't support this specific SMAPI function? Can
> > you set charge threshold under Winows from IBM's Battery Maximizer?
>=20
> I will try this later the day.

I can not find an option to set charge threshold in Battery Maximizer. So
perhaps there is no support for charge threshold on T40p. But on the
other hand tehre is the possibility that i just don't find the right
button. :) Can somebody please tell me where this option is hidden?

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--z9sQuz+HmDh2hVO4

--z9sQuz+HmDh2hVO4--