[ltp] middle mouse button and trackpoint scrolling: combining the two in xorg.conf

Andrey Kislyuk linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:48:18 -0500

"EmulateWheel" in xorg.conf enables scrolling with the trackpoint when
the middle button is depressed. However, I haven't been able to make the
middle button down+up event work as a middle button keypress when the
mouse is not moving. I know there are "EmulateWheelButton" and
"EmulateWheelButtonTimeout" options, but they don't work for me.

So, any accounts of getting it working in Xorg 6.8, and how does your
xorg.conf look in that case? Does it work in Xorg 7, and what's the
syntax there?

-ak