[ltp] Re: [ANN] tp_smapi - a new Linux SMAPI driver

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:39:07 -0500

Hi Shem:
Now it seems that everything works on my thinkpad T43 with 2.6.12 .
Just one point. in /sys/devices/platform/smapi/ directory there's only
inhibit_charge_minutes
but no
inhibit_charge
entry. Did you eliminate the latter interface? If so maybe you can
delete the relevant mention of it in the README.

Thank you again for this very useful piece of software!
Jiang