[ltp] Reduce CD noise

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:48:59 +0100

------=_Part_5787_4143265.1133873339806

Hi!

I tried, with no results, both ideas. The bios on my R52 does have an optio=
for the CD, you can choose between "fast", "normal" and "silent". I tried
"silent" but it just makes it a little bit quieter, but not really silent.

The command "eject -x 8" didn't change anything, neither.

What to do? There must be a way to reduce the speed and noise of the CD so =
can listen to music directly from it.

--

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com

------=_Part_5787_4143265.1133873339806

Hi!<br>
I tried, with no results, both ideas. The bios on my R52 does have an
option for the CD, you can choose between &quot;fast&quot;, &quot;normal&qu=
ot; and
&quot;silent&quot;. I tried &quot;silent&quot; but it just makes it a littl=
e bit quieter,
but not really silent.<br>
The command &quot;eject -x 8&quot; didn't change anything, neither.<br>
What to do? There must be a way to reduce the speed and noise of the CD so =
me Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta<br>email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNT=
O com
tp://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/">http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/</a>

------=_Part_5787_4143265.1133873339806--