[ltp] Slightly OT: where are the 10GHz P6 thinkpads?

Yury Polyanskiy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:50:58 -0500

still cooler:

www.nantero.com -- NRAM, they promise non-volatile RAM (nano-based of
course) with speeds up to a several hundreds of gigahertz, density
higher than DRAM and could be integrated into a current CMOS fabrication
process.

Most exciting is that they expect to be ready NEXT YEAR. This is going
to change the philosophy of system design (as CPU now will be the
bottleneck of a system).

YP.