[ltp] Erase key labels

John Sullivan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:59:40 -0500

Paul RIVIER <paul.rivier@eleve.emn.fr> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I want to use a dvorak layout on my thinkpad, and I would like to take this
> opportunity to do somthing I'd really like : erase (in a proper way) labels
> (letters, modifiers etc.) printed on the keys.
> If it is properly done, I imagine that would result in an impressive look ! :)
> Does anyone have an idea about how to do that ?
> thanks

Please let me know or post to the list if you learn a good way to do this. I'm
interested in doing this as well! Rearranging the keys on the Thinkpad is
difficult due to our beloved trackpoint, so blanking them seems like the best
solution. Plus I would like the way it looks, and I wouldn't have to worry
about the fact that I might end up switching back to QWERTY or over to Asetion
some time in the future.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net